Wednesday, October 02, 2002

The Labyrinth
I would make no claim that this is the best thing ever, but it has been working for me. I sat down and spent 40 minutes with God in several different areas of my life that I wouldn't normally contemplate.

I found myself lingering at station 6, which is communion with God. I hadn't stopped their very long before. I thought to myself, "I don't see God." But as I looked I realized He was so big that I had to adjust my vision. He showed me His house and promised me I could live there with Him in His house, not off in my own house, some day.

God put into perspective how insignificant my life is and that though it is important, the stress I put upon myself is unreasonable.

I gobbled up the rest of the bread and wine and then moved on. Good stuff. It helps me.

.: online labyrinth :.

No comments: