Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Keeper of the Vision
Keeper of the Vision is the title I use on my correspondence. It is certainly not a brag. As Frodo says in the Lord of the Rings, I often wish this had never come to me. The task it too great. To keep my desires out of the vision is next to impossible. To be strong enough to hold the course is next to impossible.

But the task is simple, "To cross the bridge." To be with God. There are great creatures who do not desire us to succeed. It is a dangerous quest.

We will forge ahead. The movie The Lord of the Rings is a great quest to do what must be done, for the good of all earth. It has been inspirational to me.

I was curious about this test. Lord of the Rings Character Test. It said I was Gandalf the Gray. I was just hoping not to be one of the goofy hobbit friends, who don't seem to have a clue.

No comments: