Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Pamela Anderson is Looking Over the Narrow Path

Steve Sjogren shared this on his blog:
Last night I went with my wife Janie to the Pregnancy Care dinner in downtown Cincinnati -- a fund raiser for a local group. Steve Arterburn was the speaker. I got to sit next to him during dinner and chat with him about writing and his connections with the Vineyard -- it turns out he has a few. He had just met Pamela Anderson on a plane -- she attends the Vineyard in Malibu, Calif. She was in People magazine a week or so ago wearing a tee shirt that read "Jesus is my Homeboy." Something is happening with her apparently.

This is pretty cool. Part of me wants to be judgmental, perhaps like the Prodigal Son's older brother. But I pray that she finds Jesus in a significant way.

No comments: