The Friday Five
1. What were your favorite childhood stories? Charlotte's Web, Tom Teriffic.
2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children? I have read both of them to my children.
3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything? No.
4. How old were you when you first learned to read? Four.
5. Do you remember the first 'grown-up' book you read? How old were you? My brother's college physics book. I was about 10. It was a good read. :)