Friday, October 10, 2003

The Friday Five

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? I don't watch any sports regularly. I do like to watch NBA basketball some, and college basketball a little less. I about always watch the Superbowl and the College Basketball championship game.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? I was a big Bulls fan when they had Jordon. Right now, I don't really have a favorite team. I am a fan of Coach K and the Duke Blue Devils. But I don't think I can name a current player.

I can still name the 1977 (not sure the year) Cincinatti Reds. They won the World Series that year. Bench, Rose, Morgan, Concepcion, Perez, Gullet, Foster, Geronomo, and Griffey. Weird what we remember. I probably can't name five baseball players today.

3. Are there any sports you hate? Hate, no. I can't really get into hockey or soccer.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event? Sure. When I was in my teens, my oldest brother lived in Indianapolis and we saw a lot of Pacer games. A couple of times we sat on the court under the basket. That was really cool. He also had season tickets to the Colts a couple of years. There was something pretty cool about seeing pro football live that is more exciting than a lot of other sports.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? I played basketball all the way through high school. It is still my favorite game to play, though I think I could like Volleyball if I ever had an opportunity to really play.

No comments: