1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year. Wow. Not much year left. Five things? OK.
1. Read two more books.
2. Start exercising at least a few mornings per week.
3. Change the flooring under the sink which has warped.
4. Get Alyssa's (my 8 year old daughter) room finished.
5. ??? Maybe my life is more complete than I think?
2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
2. Dan (not Knight, I hear from him)
3. ... Hmmm... There are other people I wouldn't mind talking to, but I'm pretty loaded up with relationships.
3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
1. Paint - like the big haired guy on PBS. The landscapes.
2. Play piano or electric guitar - but it will never happen, because you have to practice.
3. Learn all the ins and outs of the web -- design, hosting, database stuff
4. Learn upper level mathmatics and/or physics. Like learn what all the symbols that the guy in Beautiful Mind was always throwing around.
5. Learn how to be a fruitful leader
4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
1. Buy two reliable used vehicles.
2. Pay off my house mortgage and probably look at buying a house with a yard and a garage, but not too extravagant.
3. Put a chunk away for retirement, college, etc.
5. Give another large portion to charities of my choice.
5. List five things you do that help you relax.
1. Play Civilization II on the computer.
2. Shoot hoops.
3. Take a walk.
4. Take a nap.
5. Eat. This obviously isn't a great list. That needs to change.