Monday, November 03, 2003

Friday Five

A little late, but better late than never.

1. What was your first Halloween costume? Not sure. The earliest I remember is a strong man. I had a leopard print over the shoulder shirt, and a fake set of barbells. Pretty cool. My mom always made my costumes. They were so cool.

2. What was your best costume and why? Pretty sure it was Batman. I was probably 5th or 6th grade. I remember going to the school party. I had a mask on underneath my cowl (Batman's hat) and no one knew who I was (or so they said). I wore it the whole next year just to play. So cool.

3. Did you ever play a trick on someone who didn't give you a treat? No. I was extremely naive. And I don't think anyone ever didn't give me a treat. We just went to family's houses. I don't remember going to anyone I didn't know.

4. Do you have any Halloween traditions? (ie: Family pumpkin carving, special dinner before trick or treating, etc.) We carved pumpkins. Sometimes we would TP (toilet paper) people's trees.

5. Share your favorite scary story...real or legend! Not really into scary stories. Though I did have people tell me the end to ... oh what was that called, where they were lost in the forest and it was shot with their own cameras? Anyway I knew the ending and then saw the ending on TV. Freaked me out. Also the first Halloween was pretty intense.

No comments: