Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Friday Five
1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not? No. I get irritated by not finding what I want. But as I get older, I am more in tune with some longer term thinking, and looking around and seeing if I can run across a good deal on something I've been looking for. But still... no.

2. What was the last thing you purchased? This shouldn't be a tough question, but... I mean I bought my lunch yesterday, but... does anybody care? I don't remember the last major or even semi-major purchase I have made, at least for me personally or for my family.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why? Online. Less crowding. One year I did ALL of my Christmas shopping online. The problem was that it was more expensive. But much more enjoyable.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it? Yes. I don't remember. $1. $5/week. ???

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing? Nothing really. Our Mazda MPV is not lasting like we thought it would, but I don't regret the purchase. We did our homework. We just got a lemon. I don't use my palm pilot as much as I thought I would, but I do use it every day.

No comments: