Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Friday Five

A little late... again! I would have forgot except for Shawna.

1. List your five favorite beverages.
A. Coke
B. Coffee
C. Water
D. Cappuccino
E. Kool-Aid (except blue)

Once again a question shows my incredible lack of depth. Actually, I need another favorite. Coke doesn't settle as well as I slowly approach 40.

2. List your five favorite websites.
A. Jordon Cooper
B. The Living Room
C. John Porcaro
D. Jon Reid
E. Thinking

See my sidebar for links.

Alright, those are all blogs. Let's try again without blogs. This next list isn't in any order.

A. Internet Movie Database
B. Mars Hill
C. Yahoo - for email and news
D. Google - for web search and image search
E. Cnet - all things computer

3. List your five favorite snack foods.
A. Reese's Cup
B. Crunch Bar
C. M&M's
D. Pizza
E. Snickers

4. List your five favorite board and/or card games.
A. Axis and Allies
B. Chess
C. Eucre
D. Nerts
E. Hearts

5. List your five favorite computer and/or game system games.
A. Civilization II
B. SNES Donkey Kong
C. SNES Super Mario
D. SNES NBA Jam
E. SNES Donkey Kong II

I'm old school.

No comments: