Saturday, January 17, 2004

Friday Five

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?Brian Miller, The Crossover, Vision Keeper. Not sure I like it. It was meant to help me keep my focus. It may only communicate to people who don't know me that I'm odd, which I like to think I'm not.

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? No quote. But here is my last will and testament: I, Brian Miller, leave Wae many sexy ladies, Barry ultimate stereo, Chris a real car, Todd less bench time, Annette dry shoulder, Tina more parties, Jill typing lessons, and Melissa a new chauffer. Brilliant! Witty! Lame.

Also, please note I did not write this, our 10 Year Prophesy: Brian Miller now owns the Bottle House featuring a disco and restaurant. Nope. Didn't come true. But listen to this: Russell Arnold manages the Disco and often books "Fast Freddie's" who features Barry Nash in a special number and also the "Tommy Too Tall Toner" band for evening entertainment. I was also voted Most Intelligent and tied for Class Wit. I suppose it is worth mentioning that there were only 42 kids in my graduating class.

While I'm here, and to make Tom's blog reading worthwhile, here is Tom's last will: I, Tom Toner, hereby will Jim my height (which actually seemed to happen), Myron my mild mannerism (did that happen?), to Scooter a Senior Will (I don't know who Scooter is), and to Mrs C another ace computer operator, to Jeana all the success and happiness she deserves (Tom isn't going to like that last part). But truth be told Jeana went her way, and Tom found an incredible woman not far down the road. He is the luckiest man alive.

I was just looking through the rest of the wills to see who left me anything. There were a few:
-a shoulder
-another cousin like me (no we weren't all related. ok several of us, but not all... at least not legally)
-another hot New Year's Eve (that's funny because I took her to pick up her drunk boyfriend at another party then drove home about 11:30. Another interesting note is that my friend Gil lives in the house where the party was held. Go Gil! He didn't live there then of course.)
-a T (in reference to me totaling my car at a T road near his house). I was listening to Def Leppard way too loud. Stupid.
-a "10" (and I got one!)
-success and a carry out (oh I couldn't figure that last part out. never mind. Tom will probably know.)
-excitement
-a woman (Ok I was needy. But I've changed)

Oh the memories.

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? Our plates say BEDRCK3 and CRSSOVR2.

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? Maybe. A pen I think. It was a nice gesture. Oh and a clock from Findlay Computer when I left there. I would actually have cherished that one, but the clock stopped. Annoying.

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? Who? or Watch Your Step or Go Live Your Life.

No comments: