Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday Five

Friday Five

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first? Danelle (my wife) followed quickly by my lawyer/accountant.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself? Pay off the house, followed by a couple of reliable used vehicles.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else? Not sure. Most of my family aren't too big on "things." Those who are already have them. I do have some friends that I'd probably try to do something for.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom? The first 10% goes to the church. Then I'm sure we would be generous with some other charities.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how? I would think at least half would be placed in some stock market accounts, but I would run that by my lawyer/accountant.

No comments: