Click here for the test
If you don't want to see my answers, do the test first, but I'm going to go ahead and post them with my comments.
1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
You were walking with: Danelle
Wow! That was right!
2. The size of the animal is representative of you perception of the size of your problems.
Animal you saw: bird
Cool! I like this quiz!
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive/aggressive).
Your interaction: he sings to me
Super, my problems sing!
4. The size of your dream house is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
Size of your dream house: modest
5. The absence fence is indicative of an open personality: People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality: You'd prefer people not to drop by unannounced.
You have a fence: no
I have no fence! Come on over!! Some people wish I had a fence to keep me off their property.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers, then you are generally unhappy.
In the dining area you saw: a large table filled with food
FOOD!!! I'm happy!!
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made of is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person named in number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable, metal and plastic are durable.
The cup was made of: plastic
Uhh. No. Sorry.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude towards the person in number 1.
What you did with the cup: throw it away
Try again. Not correct. The computer has broken down!
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
Body of water: lake
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
To cross the water you: row boat