Tuesday, March 16, 2004

American Idol

I'm afraid I'm hooked. I'm not quite sure how this works, but here are my predictions/thoughts.

Bottom 6

Amy Adams -- I like her, but she isn't a good enough singer or performer.

Camile Velasco -- I just watched the show, and I can't tell you what she sang.

Diana DeGarmo -- Good, I think she would be the top of this section.

John Stevens -- The only guy I actually called in to vote for earlier. His song was too safe.

Leah LaBelle -- Almost. Too commercial. No sincerity.

Matthew Rogers -- I want to like him, but he is out of his league talent wise.

Top 6
Fantasia Barrino -- The Best.

George Huff -- Looks better losing the stache. I don't think we've seen his best performance yet, and he is already really strong.

Jasmine Treas -- Strong. I think she'll get better too.

Jennifer Hudson -- The outfit change has made ALL the difference. She's good.

Latoya London -- Strong. We'll see if she has topped out yet.

John Peter Lewis -- How this guy made the top 12, and now my top 6, I'm not sure. He has a really good voice, and his odd personality just keeps reeling me in.

No comments: