Monday, August 16, 2004

My Personality

I took the test again and this time noted all of my scores.
Type 1: 6
Enneagramfree enneagram test

Type 2: 4
Type 3: 3
Type 4: 2
Type 5: 7
Enneagramfree enneagram test

Type 6: 3
Type 7: 4
Type 8: 6
Enneagram

Type 9: 1

I would say I am more of a combination of Type 1,5, and 8.

Other type 5 people are Examples: Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking, Bill Gates, Georgia O'Keefe, Stanley Kubrick, John Lennon, Lily Tomlin, Gary Larson, Laurie Anderson, Merce Cunningham, Meredith Monk, James Joyce, Bjšrk, Susan Sontag, Emily Dickenson, Agatha Christie, Ursula K. LeGuin, Jane Goodall, Glenn Gould, John Cage, Bobby Fischer, Tim Burton, David Lynch, Stephen King, Clive Barker, Trent Reznor, Friedrich Nietzsche, Vincent Van Gogh, Kurt Cobain, and "Fox Mulder" (X Files).

No comments: