Tuesday, March 15, 2005

An Honest Voice of Broken Humanity

Rosie O'Donnell is blogging. http://onceadored.blogspot.com/

It is amazing how interesting I, and most of the United States, find
Rosie O'Donnell and Ellen Degeneres. They are both "out" but I think
"out" goes farther than just what was kept secret. They say what they
are thinking. Both Ellen and Rosie talk(ed) about how much they
drink. They both seem so happy, but I think it isn't so much that
they love the life they live on TV as much as that open portal from
their soul straight to the public, and the public appreciates it. The
public appreciates it for a number of reasons, but they certainly
appreciate it. So do I. Then I reflect on what God and his journey
means for them, more of what it means for them right where they are
at, not at where I or evangelical Christianity wishes they were.

No comments: