Lost is like Seinfeld. It is a show about nothing. Last night should have been an incredibly good Lost. A lot happened. No, actually, nothing happened.
1. Happened: The man in not Henry Gale. Aha! Nothing: We have no idea who he is. For all we know, he actually may be Henry Gale. It's a weird island.
2. They took Walt. Michael hasn't been seen for a while. When I think about that, I get sick.
3. Sun's pregnant but not by her husband, nor anybody else.
4. John saw some drawings last night. He also some hieroglyphics the other day. Nothing.
5. Someone dropped supplies. We don't know who.
6. Hurley's out of the loop. So it seems am I.
7. Charlie has turned into a total jerk.
8. Sayid seems to get over stuff quick.
It's amazing for all we know, we don't really know anything.
1. The island is weird. People see stuff that isn't there, but I suppose it must be.
2. The others exist, but we don't know why.
3. The hatch???
I'm fairly convinced they aren't going to tell us anything. Then who would care? As for today, I'm already there.