Friday, July 21, 2006

I've Been Busy

I don't think the blog is dead. But has been sleeping. The summer has gone so fast and we are preparing to be gone for about a week and a half.

Some of what has been going on:
-Danelle is teaching summer school.
-I'm helping to plan next year's Midwest Conference -- it looks great!
-We are getting ready to assess a potential church planter in August.
-We are talking to a guy in Kansas (state, not nearby town) about planting a church.
-I'm preparing to lead a seminar at IMPACT next week near Cincinatti.
-I'm talking about doing some consulting in an Eastern state.
-Alyssa went to Camp Maranatha last week and has band camp this week. She is loving band and I couldn't be more thrilled that she has found something she enjoys and is meeting some people.
-Fall for The Crossover is looking fantastic, but also with fantastic comes busy.
-I've been journaling through the Bible, rather than immediately checking my email in the morning. It's funny how profitable and yet how hard that is to do. I'm going to start a small group that journals soon.
-I have had a few things I wanted to blog about but I just haven't had time. I have been involved in a great conversation over at emergingcggc.blogspot.com.
-We are preparing to go to Haiti in November, and I've been trying to spend at least 15 minutes a day learning to speak Creole.

Whew! So I haven't blogged as much. We'll see what happens when school starts back up.

No comments: