Thursday, May 08, 2003

Unbelievable Honesty

From Jordon's wife Wendy Cooper.

I am finally coming to grips with the fact that I am battling and losing the battle with depression. My family has a history of despression and it is hard to come to grips with the fact that I have it now. I have had it in the past but have always linked it to an event. This isn't an event. I have been horrible to Jordon the last couple of months and keep making disasterous life choices that really hurt us both. I keep thinking that it will pass but it hasn't. It is still here, worse then yesterday. It has put a lot of strain on all my relationships here. The good news is that Jordon has talked me into seeing a counsellor and hopefully getting my life a little more under control (and making his a little less like hell). He also has a pretty gentle spirit even when I am hurting him horribly. Hopefully there is a light at the end of the unending tunnel soon.

My prayer is that exposing this to God's light will bring much good. Our prayers are with Wendy.

No comments: