Sunday, November 09, 2003

Friday Five

My weekly attempt to spill it all, personal inside knowledge. What you always wanted to know and more.

1. What food do you like that most people hate? Tough one. Most people I know are very picky eaters. They like some Chinese and not others (Josh). And so on. I can't think of anything specific. I do like Fried Okra. I'm not sure that many people have tried them.

2. What food do you hate that most people love? Fried Morel Mushrooms. People love to find them in the wood around here, fry them up, and eat them by the dozens. They are a real treat. I don't care for them. I would much rather have fried squash.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you? Wow, these are tough questions. Don't know. I'm not that picky about looks.

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive? I don't have a clue. I'll say Tom Toner. (An old friend from high school who is good enough to read my blog. He deserves this.)

5. What popular trend baffles you? The whole Rubik's Cube phenomena. Oh and that pet rock thing. Am I out of touch? Again I don't know. The whole piercing thing really doesn't bother me. I don't want to do it, but it doesn't bother me either. Tattoos are in now. Don't want one. Doesn't bother me. Pants hanging around your knees. OK. Baffled.

Well, there you have it. Now you know me inside and out. What a treat! Nothing personal again till next Friday. Or Sunday night if I'm late.

No comments: