1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Leftover soup that Joe made. Leftover spagetti from lunch. A pound of hamburger. Milk. Apple juice.
2. Name five things in your freezer. popcicles, cubed ham, ice pack for Alyssa's lunch box, ice cube trays, and a hole where the bagels should be.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. Trash bags, a soggy floor (it took me too long to fix the last leak), ... Not sure. I moved most of it out when we had the leak.
4. Name five things around your computer. Well, we have three computers. In the family room/our bedroom, a toy box, our bed, a lamp, an unused stepper machine.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. Aleve, Tylenol, razor blades, band aids, and oh what are those called -- sticks with cotton balls on the ends -- oh yeah , Q-tips. What does the Q stand for?