Friday, August 15, 2003

The Friday Five

the friday five:

1. How much time do you spend online each day? The question doesn't make sense to me. I'm not online, then offline. I'm online almost all the time. Only when I leave the house am I not online, and I doubt those days will last long. I'm not constantly surfing, but that is a different paradigm that just "online."

2. What is your browser homepage set to? My blog.

3. Do you use any instant messaging programs? If so, which one(s)? No. Chatting makes depth of conversation difficult for me. It seems like it would be a decent tool for small interruptions that don't require a phone call. Like, someone else in your office needs to know where something is but it isn't absolutely urgent, so they send you an IM and you can respond at your leisure.

4. Where was your first webpage located? Tripod or Xoom. Maybe both.

5. How long have you had your current website? My blog has been up over a year. Our church website over 3 years.

No comments: