Saturday, August 16, 2003

Something Personal

I know some of you watch and wonder when I'm not blogging much. I have some good friends who use this to keep up with what is going on with me. Been a couple of tough days. Sleep has been thin. Stress has been high. Once again, I'm reminded of how deep sin can run and how firm a grip it can place on a person's life and... how costly Jesus price was.

I have to say though, God has been good. I actually have a finished sermon on Friday (though I finished after midnight - does that count?). That hasn't happened in a couple of weeks. Danelle will be glad. We have a busy Saturday. My daughter goes back to school Tuesday!! We get to see the new school tomorrow.

If you think of praying for me, simply pray that I would let go and allow God to have control in all things.

Thanks for your friendship. :)

No comments: